Welcome to the Stade Court Hotel, Hythe, Kent
Our family friendly Kent hotel is very well known in Hythe and has an imposing seafront location. This popular Hythe landmark is located on the west parade and is only a 10 minute walk from the centre of Hythe. The Dover Ferry terminal to Calais is only 15 miles by car, as is the Channel Tunnel.
All 42, individually furnished bedrooms are en-suite and most of our rooms boast spectacular views of the English Channel. The Stade Court Hotel offers a combination of luxury with tranquility that will appeal equally to the business and leisure travellers.
Our delightful restaurant with its lovely safront views serves a quality range of dishes using freshly caught fish and the finest local produce. We take great pride in our reputation for outstanding hospitality and the most discerning of guests are catered for. A lovely private dining and special occasion dining venue too.
Main hotel features at a glance:-
- Superb short haul leisure or romantic escape - from Lodnon in particular
- Book direct online for our lowest rate and best service guarantee, and a host of other benefits
- Free wi fi throughout the hotel, and free guest car parking
- Stunning, Stade Court Hotel warmly welcomes leisure travellers, business travellers, families, solo travellers, lady travellers, booking agents, groups, event organisers, and the travel trade.
- Famous and very popular wedding venue, with glorious vistas for memorable photographs
- All day dining and wining, all year round, in a lovely selection of eating and lounge areas
- Eclectic choice of English and Indian cuisines
- 42 very individual guest rooms, many with great views - very family, pet, business traveller and lady traveller friendly
- Generous discounts for frequent travellers
- Wonderful conference, banqueting, meeting and celebration/party venue from 2-200
We hope to welcome you very soon